We are excited to assist a fast growth SME UK Manufacturing firm based near Ipswich with their search for a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
Double digit growth and positive forecasts have culminated in a desire for the company to beef up its finance team and they now look to bring in a seasoned professional that can develop processes, procedures and systems with ultimate progression into an FD role within 2-3 years.
Reporting into the Managing Director duties will include:
* Deadline driven management and board reporting
* Consolidated subsidiary accounting (Australia, Singapore and USA)
* Accounts to audit standard and auditor liaison
* Review of monthly management accounts
* Be visible throughout the business, build key working relationships with all functional areas
* Update processes and ensure robust future proof financial controls.
* Budgeting and financial strategy
* Leading, managing and developing a finance team of 3 staff
* Utilising the company's two finance systems, Sage and Access
You will be a (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) qualified accountant (or nearly qualified), that holds gravitas and the desire to lead from the front, willing and understanding the need to dig in with more manual tasks when needed. Experience within FMCG or Manufacturing is preferable - understanding cost of sales/stock nuances would be very helpful.
55-65k per annum. Flexible working hours and some home working (1 day a week) offered