Permanent role (Hybrid working)
Central London based
Badenoch & Clark are currently working with an exciting FinTech start-up who are looking for a Financial Controller.
For this Financial Controller role, you will be responsible for managing the financial and management reporting processes. Ensuring best practice and improving systems and processes are integral to the role.
Key Responsibilities for this Financial Controller role will be:
• Working closely with the CFO to deliver and lead a best-in-class finance function
• Managing the complete back-office function
• Preparing monthly investor reporting
• Financial analysis for quarterly board meetings
• Participating in budgeting processes and other financial forecasts
• Ensuring accuracy of financial information.
• Ensuring required control standards are being met, by continuous monitoring of risk and control Indicators.
• Resolving risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Key requirements for this Financial Controller role:
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), with proven experience in financial services
• Knowledge of accounting processes and systems improvement
• Experience with financial markets back-office finance
• Regulated entity experience is essential
• Brokerage or secondary financial markets trading company experience
• Microsoft Dynamics business central or Oracle NetSuite is an advantage
• 3-5 years post qualification experience
If you or anyone in your network is interested in hearing more, please get in touch at Jack.Chapman@Badenochandclark.com
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy