A credit card from a tech company, not a Bank. Fintech credit makes up only a very small fraction of overall credit, but it is growing rapidly, and Tymit will be at the forefront of the digital disruption in the credit card world.
At Tymit our mission is to reinvent the credit card to make it honest, safe, and more transparent, so you can achieve more peace of mind when managing your finances. To prove this to our users, we have built an elegant and very intuitive app linked to a credit card that's designed to achieve better financial well-being and control like never before.
Based in the UK, Spain, and Greece, our talented and growing team is committed to creating a diverse and fun work environment putting the user at the centre of every decision we make. At Tymit, we have a mantra. Customers are first because that's what drives us and our growth, and we'll continue catering to them that way.
We are small, but we think big. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for an analytical Financial Analyst to partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop business plans, analyze performance, and communicate results.
You will report to our Finance Manager and work closely with our CFO. The role requires exceptional financial modelling skills, commercial acumen and the ability to empathize with operators across the company.
You will play an essential role in taking Tymit to the next level - thus, you should be passionate about fintech, your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. Since you are part of the early-stage Team, you will have a crucial role in crafting the culture and core values at Tymit.During your time at Tymit you will
What You Will Bring Along
- Build strong relationships with the management team for each business area, delivering analysis, reporting, insight and financial guidance.
- Run and maintain financial models for every B2B2C commercial partnership, product iteration or for the hiring of any new service provider.
- Use your skills to extract, organise and manipulate data for financial analysis and preparation of management reporting and insight.
- Oversee customer unit economics to improve ARPU, CAC, LTV, payback as well as overall customer base engagement and business profitability.
- Build strong relationships across the finance team and wider Tymit business.
Compensation & Perks
- You bring previous experience working in a Commercial Finance, Data Analysis, Reporting or Business Partnering role.
- You have strong attention to detail, combined with excellent quantitative skills, including presenting findings clearly and concisely.
- You have outstanding modelling skills, in particular with variance analysis (e.g. actuals vs. budget, monthly/annual trend analysis).
- You are comfortable working with large and sometimes complex datasets, summarising these, and pulling out key insights.
- You have advice experience with Excel, SQL and ideally have used Metabase.
- You are comfortable working at a very fast pace, thrive in ambiguity, and embrace the scrappiness of an early-stage start-up environment.
- You have a strong desire to contribute to the success of Tymit's growth plans.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA with the desire to solve problems whilst inspiring and sharing your knowledge and passion for shipping best in class products and FinTech.
The salary range of this role is £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience.
25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
Your birthday off.
Tymit is working fully remote, and all employees can remain working from home if they want, travelling to our offices when agreed with the team.
If your preference is working from our office and working onsite with other Tymiteers, we have you covered with our office in Paddington.
⏰ Flexible working hours.
Additional days to attend conferences and workshops when related to technology and/or events related to Tymit's industry and sector.What You Can Expect From Our Hiring Process
1 ⃣ Stage
45 min. phone call with Cynthia, part of Tymit's People team. Understand your career plan and what motivates you about Tymit
2 ⃣ Stage
60 min. video-call with Andres, Finance and Treasury Lead. Discussions around your previous experiences to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.3 ⃣ Stage
60 min. video call with Roku, CFO. Discussion to better understand your fit within the team and give you a sense of Tymit's culture.
4 ⃣ Stage
If you have any disability, please let us know whether there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive.
To meet our regulatory obligations as a licensed financial services company in the UK, Tymit needs to take background checks, Criminal and Credit checks, our new hires to help us safeguard our users. If you have any concerns regarding this process, please discuss this with our People Team.Tymit is made up of people from various backgrounds, and you are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work to show up every day as their authentic selves. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other difference. If you have any disability, please let us know whether there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive.