Our client an International bank based in London are looking for a Banking Financial Institutions Assistant to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Financial Institutions Department team lead to ensure the Financial Institutions Department behaves ethically and produces work that is in compliance with relevant Laws and Regulatory requirements and to develop and maintain a European Financial Institutions/NBFI client portfolio
The key focus areas are:
* Support Financial Institutions department with AML process as required by Legal & Compliance Department.
* Support Financial Institutions department with client support documentation and meetings preparations.
* Satisfactory performance of responsibilities.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Help Financial Institutions team to grow revenue to meet team targets; with a focus on asset managers, investment funds or other types of NBFIs
* Provide and promote high-quality Financial Institutions products and services to Financial Institutions clients
* Prepare required documentations for internal reporting and meetings;
* Prepare required documentations and preparations, whenever required, for client meetings;
* Update and maintain accurate client/credit files;
* Support Financial Institutions team to carry out Pre-loan investigation, credit procedure and after-loan management when required
* Support Financial Institutions team to maintain and develop the client base and be responsible for a client portfolio when required
* Carry out KYC and AML related work;
* In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
Experience & Skills required:
* Degree holder (minimum)
* Fluent English speaker, Mandarin is an advantage but not essential
* Minimum 2 years working experience in a Financial Institutions relationship management / sales role within EMEA, experience in Fixed Income/Treasury products would be a plus.
* Positive personality with proactive attitude, eager to learn and develop with the team.
* Diligent, attention to detail with good understanding of Financial Institutions risk and control processes