• Data Integrity - Enhancing data in the portfolio management system and reviewing completeness of data
entered by Credit team. Ensuring all data is complete in time for month end work
• Assisting reconciliation process between portfolio management system and third-party data sources
• Assist the Trade Operations team from time to time with reviewing trade bookings for accuracy in the Portfolio Management system and with Bond settlements
• Report creation using reporting tools such as Excel Add In in conjunction with our internal portfolio
• Participate in month end process including NAV reviews and investor reporting
• Work alongside the team in managing the Audit process of all funds managed by R&Co CM.
• Assist the Fund Operations and Investor Relations team in projects and other tasks
• Maintaining and updating our investor cashflow system.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong academics - Degree or equivalent 2:1 or above.
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel (Macros, VBA and API knowledge a plus))
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate clearly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- 2-4 years' experience in Investment Management/Asset Management/Fund Administration