IT Account Manager
Flexible either Home or Office Based
Nationwide throughout the UK
Are youlooking for a new role or looking for a change?
My client is a specialist provider in organizational IT and has over 37 years of experience in delivering first class IT solutions, selling more than £1.3 million products nationwide and delivering to more than 14,000 customers in abundance. With multiple offices based throughout the UK and over 2,000 manufacturer partners. In 2019, my client achieved a staggering revenue of £242m.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- To carry out direct marketing and sales activities over the telephone, maintaining and developing the companys sales
- Building profitable long-term customer relationships
- Increase profit from existing and new customers, using agreed strategies with line manager
- Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects
- Selling from the full portfolio of products and solutions including IT Hardware, IT Software and/or Managed Services
- Maintain and develop the computerised database, keeping accurate records of requirements, usage, contacts, quotations, and orders
- Assist the customer in understanding the products and services
- Optimise selling time on the phone
- Liaise and co-operate with all departments within the organisation following set procedures & conventions
- Cover the duties of any colleagues who are not in work due to holidays, sickness etc
- Follow company procedures set out in the contract and company handbook
Minimum 12 months working within IT sector with selling either IT Hardware, IT Software and/or Managed Services
If this sounds like you; dont hesitate to click & apply and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.