Butler Rose have once again been asked to support this North London based UK brand name with the recruitment of an Accounts Receivable Controller. This stand-alone position will hold responsibility for the business's debtor ledger and will report into the organisations Senior Finance Manager. This post will have one direct report covering customer order processing duties and requires an individual who has a depth of experience of B2B debt control and all-round Accounts Receivable skills.
Duties will include:
- Setting up Customers accurately on to the ERP system
- Allocation of Customer receipts to the relevant customer accounts
- Liaising with Customers to collect overdue balances and continually work towards the reduction of outstanding debt
- Continually monitor aged debtors and ensuring all customer account information is up to date.
- Liaise with the Senior Finance Manager in relation to actions for outstanding and aged balances
- Regular liaison with colleagues in the Sales Team in order to resolve all queries in a timely manner
- Ensure that strong customer relationships are maintained by the quick resolution of any issues that may arise
- Maintain up to date documentation for Accounts Receivable processes
- Continually look at processes in order to find ways of improvement and potentially automation
- Assisting with audit processes
- Assist in the processing of orders received either directly or via EDI
To be suitable for this position you will have experience of holding responsibility for an organisations Credit Control and Accounts Receivable processes. You will have strong IT skills with large ERP packages and ideally EDI experience.
You will also need to be either available immediately or at very short notice. This is a permanent, full time position and really does give an individual the opportunity to hold responsibility for the Credit Management of a recognised UK brand name.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.