Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a position of Financial Controller for a business based just west of Leeds city centre. Given the businesses recent growth it is crucial that the correct profile is found.
Reporting to and working closely with the UK FD, the position will require the successful candidate to ensure that an appropriate financial framework is in place and adhered to, while also producing the sites financial results.
Some of the typical duties to carry out will include:
- Production and Presentation of a Monthly Pack to Director Level
- Managing the Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Providing Commercial and Financial Guidance to other members of the Team
- Business Partnering with other Heads of Departments
- Financial Quality Control
In order to be considered for interview for this position, applicants will be expected to:
- Experienced in leading a day to day finance function
- Qualified Accountant
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness
- Be Strategically minded, and capable of communicating a finance vision to non-finance colleagues
- Experience of Audit
- Have experience of setting up and maintain financial controls
Salary & Benefits
- £60,000 - £80,000
- Generous Benefits Package
- Flexible Working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.