Semi Senior Accountant
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Semi Senior Accountant based in Leicestershire. The successful candidate will earn £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
- Previous experience working in an account's capacity.
- An AAT qualification would be desirable.
- Experience as a Semi Senior Accountant would be desirable.
- Experience of QuickBooks and Xero.
- Knowledge of computer office programs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable aptitude for figures.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Monthly Bookkeeping and submissions of VAT returns.
- Preparing accounts and submission to Companies House.
- Preparing corporations and self-assessment tax returns and submission to HMRC.
- Providing accounting support.
- Providing administrative assistance.
- Dealing with phone calls.
- Any other related duties that may arise in the course of employment.
Our client is an established family run firm of professional accountants who pride themselves on customer service.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team.
- Great company benefits given to the successful candidate.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button