Robert Half is currently recruiting for an Interim Assistant Financial Accountant to join a public sector organisation based in Peterborough.
This role is to start asap and will be an ongoing temporary assignment, likely to be up to a year.
For this role you must be happy to be in the office five days a week (parking available).
This position can offer in the region of £18 per hour (there is some flex on this)
- Financial month end compliance checks - payroll, journal reviews, prepayments
- Oversee Management Accounts production
- Ensure all processes for year end are kept up to date including timetables, fixed assets, financial statements
- Assist and prepare budgets
- VAT returns
- Daily and weekly Bank Statements
- Production of financial data when required
- Ensure process and controls are adhered to
- Assist with Audit
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong on systems
- Proactive, uses initiative
- Hands on
If you are interested in this role please contact Chloe Clayton-Green on 01223 341410
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.