£Competitive + excellent benefits (bonus, healthcare, life cover etc.)
About the Role
This is a brand-new role and will be an integral part of supporting our Client Delivery teams and Commercial Finance. You will work in partnership with the Divisional client teams and closely with the Finance Business Partners. The role of the Project Finance Analyst will sit alongside our Client Delivery teams to make sure they have accurate financial information to make informed data driven decisions. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, on-going career opportunities and a supportive & flexible working environment.
- Numerically minded and detail orientated
- A "can do" attitude and willingness to learn and develop within the role
- An interest in both Finance and Project Management
- Competent in use of excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in across multiple teams
- Experience of working in multi-currency
- Oracle or NetSuite Oracle experience (Beneficial)
- Formal Accountancy / Finance or Project Management Qualifications (Beneficial)
What you'll do
- Reporting to the Commercial Finance manager but closely aligned to Client facing teams.
- Input data into our system which will drive our regular reporting, including but not limited to setting up new projects, managing on going revenue recognition and invoicing and managing pipeline opportunities.
- Work with the Client teams to make sure that the financial information on their clients is up to date and accurate. Spotting and communicating any unexpected variances.
- Provide support and assistance with year-end audit as required.
- Support the Finance Business Partners and/or Delivery teams in delivery of regular & ad-hoc requests.
- Actively contributes continuous improvement of key processes for controls, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Proactively analysing company data to highlight trends, opportunities and threats
About Fishawack Health
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialization partner for the modern life science era. Established in 2001 and headquartered in the UK, the organization is powered by a 1,300+ globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts. We empower healthcare professionals and patients with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our core operating units-Medical; Marketing; Value, Evidence and Access; and Consulting-bring together best-in-class capabilities from around the world. We empower our pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical technology clients to navigate the most complex of ecosystems, helping them on an effective path to develop, launch, and grow their brands, services, and portfolios.
Our internationally recognized, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, Fleet, London, Knutsford, Manchester, Oxford, and Sale), Ireland (Dublin), USA (Chicago, Evansville, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, Scottsdale, and St. Louis), Greece (Athens), and Singapore.
What we can offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure, where you will be able to develop and tailor your career towards your preferred route. Our Fuel50 talent experience platform will enable you to pick and map a career journey across the organisation, providing you with the option to progress within different areas of your team or beyond. Our Pack Academy provides a broad range of training delivered live and on-demand, which supplements on-the-job training and project team-led initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance, various employee wellbeing initiatives, plus many other excellent employee benefits.