Payroll Manager / West London / £45,000- £52,000
We are hiring for a Payroll Manager working for a fast growing, Consumer business, based in West London. This is an opportunity to work for a FTSE listed business who has shown significant growth throughout 2020 & 2021, both organically and through acquisition.
Reporting to the Head of Payroll, you will be managing a small team and will take responsibility for managing the 2 monthly payrolls. The role will involve extensive interaction with Sales Consultants across the business.
- Carrying out and overseeing the two monthly payrolls, one for 100 employees and another for 950 employees with the support from your payroll team
- Ensure all processes and documents are kept up to date and are compliant with relevant laws and regulations
- Calculating commissions for the sales team on a monthly basis
- Managing employee benefits including cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, loan deductions and pension contributions
- Handling national minimum wage checks
- Reconciliation of all payroll related balance sheet accounts
- P11d processing
The successful candidate will have previous payroll management experience and experience of supervising at least a team of 2. It is essential that you have strong Excel skills using pivot tables and vlookups, and are comfortable managing a manual payroll process. Previous experience handling commission payments and working in interim Payroll Manager roles is extremely advantageous. Experience using Teamspirit payroll software would be valuable but not essential. To succeed in this role, you will have strong communication skills and confidence to be able to motivate and lead a team.