Cluster Revenue Manager
Based in Central London, our global client is looking for an experienced Revenue Manager to join the team on a permanent basis as Cluster Revenue Manager. The role will be fully remote.
These jobs would suit individuals with previous revenue experience who will be responsible for maximising revenue, market share and profits for multiple sites through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures.
This job will also look to drive the continued development and growth of customer service standards, revenue and profits from these sites in line with company values.
The company is truly world renowned with operations across the world and is seeing a strong bounce back in its market post covid. With a strong team and market leading systems/ processes and procedures, this business offers strong mentoring and succession planning whilst being able to develop Revenue Managers to be the best they can possibly be.
The successful individual will be an experienced revenue/ yield/ pricing expert working in a fast paced environment where quick decisions and pricing changes happen all day. You will most likely come from a Travel, Leisure, or Hotel type background where the pricing of the products and services fluctuate on an ongoing basis and large quantities of data have to be analysed and assessed before making the relevant decisions. Qualifications are not essential but strong excel and experience in vast data manipulation is critical. Knowledge of any languages will be advantageous in servicing sites around the world but this is neither essential nor restrictive to the job.
- Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
- Ensure professional and efficient utilisation of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
- Ensure that relevant commercial team members are actively engaged in all revenue decisions by maintaining regular communication to effectively implement, drive and review optimal strategies and controls
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer's, owner's and shareholder expectations
Duties will include:
- Provide a synopsis of results vs. direction from the previous week and lead discussion on future issues such as booking pace, pricing strategies, marketing opportunities and the competitive environment
- Develops and reviews annual transient and group pricing and demand calendars on a quarterly basis
- Reviews end of month statistics reports and provide critical analysis on performance vs. forecasts and results of implemented strategies
- Analyses past and present trends and makes recommendations for future strategies
- Prepares all weekly, monthly, 3 month forecast and budget using appropriate systems and tools
- Ensures growth in performance of KPIs
This is a rare opportunity to assist in the development and growth of a well-established revenue management function that will be at the forefront of anything else seen in the industry. If you enjoy Revenue, Pricing, Yield in a fast paced environment then this is the perfect job in the perfect company.
For more information about this role or any other Cluster Revenue Manager jobs in Central London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability