Job Title - Bookkeeper
Location - Hull Office, HU2
Hours of Work - 16 hours per week, exact days to be agreed.
Remuneration - Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
Please note, this role is not remote and requires the successful candidate to work from our Hull, United Kingdom office.
Rainbow Professional is a market leading company founded in 1961 and is a well - respected name in the landscaping, forestry, and amenities sector. We manufacture and supply an environmentally friendly range of products across 32 countries.
We are uniquely positioned in our mission to protect the environment and reduce plastic waste through our focus on research and development and our strong relationships with customers.
Rainbow is looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Balancing & maintaining accurate ledgers
- Paying supplier invoices and tracking account balances
- Preparing quarterly and monthly tax returns, operating and business taxes & pensions
- Preparing weekly & monthly payroll
- Manage credit control
- Deal with other small queries
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Five years' experience in working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
- Experience in services related to payroll
- Experience with Sage 50 accounts or similar
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
Part-time hours: 16 per week