We're looking for our next Digital Account Manager who can help us nurture, grow and protect our well-established client base.
At AYKO we build high spec e-commerce platforms for our well-known clients. Our Account Managers are a key part of our success, building strong and commercial relationships with our clients, to ensure they have a great experience with us.
Whilst our Account Managers are charged with growing our client accounts, this isn't a sales role - a great candidate for us might currently be in an agency-client / customer success role - or be in a project management role and ready to make a career move.
Here's the contribution this role will make to our business & our clients:
- Our Account Managers initially pick up the relationship with our clients from the Project Management team. Building strong and commercial long term relationships, continuing to nurture their portfolio.
- As the first point of contact for our clients, our AMs are great problem solvers and fantastic stakeholder managers - considering internal relationships, client requirements and brand reputation in everything they do.
- Where there are new projects to manage with an existing client, they work alongside the Project Managers to create the best experience for the client during the delivery phase
- AMs follow our communication process, to ensure clients receive regular reports and updates and that touchpoints are regular and up to date
- Our AMs help to grow our agency, spotting opportunities for cross-selling where there is a client need and contribute additional revenue.
This will be a great opportunity for you if you have an agency background and you are looking to work with a high-profile client base, with more well-known brands - or if you are looking to develop your commercial and strategic account management skills further.
Here's what we'll be looking for on your CV:
- Have worked previously in an agency environment and be used to managing multiple clients concurrently
- Have worked with e-commerce clients/projects previously - we'd love to see Shopify or Magento!
- Confident handling commercial client relationships - possibly have had a more sales/target driven role in the past
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Great communication skills, written and verbal and the ability to build relationships fast
- Apply to email@example.com