Our client, an award-winning business, is looking for a R&D Professional to join their existing team of over 7x Consultants. The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in R&D from working in practice, industry and/or HMRC. You will hold a recognised professional qualification or the equivalent gained by experience.
You'll be supporting our clients, who are firms of accountants ranging from Sole Practitioners to Top 100 practices, by providing a R&D Tax consultancy service.
As an R&D Tax Consultant, your day-to-day Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the provision of written R&D Consultancy
- Working within a team of Tax & VAT Consultants
- Carrying out in depth research, producing assignments and undertaking reports for clients
- When undertaking reports ensuring that the full facts are established, researching where appropriate and communicating a full answer, with reference to the appropriate legislation
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge in respect of all areas of R&D, including keeping up to date with the appropriate legislation and developments in law
- Reviewing reports and providing second opinions as and when required
- Providing content to marketing team to promote the services we provide
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their career.