3 days in the office
Finatal are supporting an excellent opportunity to join a PE backed Global events business. They weathered the C19 period very well due to a strong cash position and support from the Private-Equity house, with revenue percentages back up to where they should be and the plan to continue driving the buy & build strategy the business is a back on the upwards trajectory. They are in need of support in the Reporting team, you will be working alongside the Head of Group Reporting and the CFO. Supporting the upcoming audit, taking ownership of Group reporting, being a strong communicator and working autonomously.
- Plan client statutory accounts preparation and audit processes.
- Take ownership of the multi-currency consolidations
- Manage requests from the auditors (PwC), allocating new requests to appropriate staff. Troubleshoot and resolve bottlenecks and difficult requests
- Monitor progress of completion of deliverables, maintaining contact with all preparers on a regular basis.
- Review queries on draft statutory accounts for all entities, responding to accounts auditors as necessary.
- Group level reporting and any ad hoc preparation
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience supporting an audit and managing auditors
- Producing statutory accounts under IFRS
- Ideally experience within a high growth PE backed environment