We're looking for a driven, ambitious Audit Assistant Manager or to join one of our largest offices outside of London, Northampton.
As an Audit Assistant Manager, you will display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with clients. This work is across a range of sectors including Manufacturing and Engineering, Property and Construction, Motor, Legal and Not for Profit.
We are also accepting applications from part qualified Auditors and Managers. There are lots of opportunities to grow and progress your career with the firm.
In 2020 we won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously we won; National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
We have a great benefits package and details will be provided.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of external audits
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be positive and committed to MHA MacIntyre Hudson in dealings with both clients and staff.
Full job specification available.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, or are keen on making an application, either follow the 'apply' button, or get in touch with our Recruitment Team.