Management Accountant | Hyper Growth Electric Vehicle Scale-Up | Remote
We are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with an innovative, hyper growth Electric Vehicle (EV) scale-up business looking to revolutionise the way in which freight is transported by implementing their unique battery powered platform on an international scale.
This is an opportunity to work for an incredibly well funded business with impressive founders that foster a hugely entrepreneurial environment. The growth plans are extremely impressive, and the business expects to be bringing in a significant amount of funding over the next few years.
Now they are looking to hire a Management Accountant to and support their continued expansion. The company offers a fast-paced environment, full of motivated and passionate people - if you are an excellent management accountant with ambitions to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, this if for you.
Reporting into the Finance Controller, you will be a solution focused and experienced Management Accountant responsible for managing the existing outsourced bookkeepers and ensuring smooth reporting for the UK and 2 international entities.
- Manage month end procedures; finalising accruals, foreign exchange translation and reviewing bookkeeper's input
- Assist with the production of management accounts for review
- Responsible for the accurate processing of all transactions onto the system to ensure invoices are matched to purchase orders and approved
- Preparing weekly supplier and expense payment
- Managing weekly cash reconciliations for all group bank accounts
- Review expense reports to ensure that correct expenses are being claimed
- Assist with external relationships with auditors, banking, and insurance
- Reviewing invoices/monthly expenditure for overheads
- Oversee daily bookkeeping function
- Review monthly UK VAT filings
- Management of Bi-weekly pay runs
- Maintaining monthly intra-company reconciliations
- Willingness to learn the consolidation process between entities
- Managing the accounts inbox to ensure that suppliers and employees queries are dealt with
What we need to see (essential):
- Part qualified or qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Experience working in either an Automotive company or other industrial experience involving working on all aspects of month end
- Experience with managing junior members of staff
- Experience within managing a high-quality month end process
- High great attention to detail
What we'd like to see (bonus):
- Experience working in a rapidly scaling environment
- Experience with international subsidiaries preferred
- Knowledge of and experience in EVs would be advantageous
- Any French language skills would be beneficial
- Knowledge of software: Xero/Dext/Approvalmax/QAD ideal, but not essential
- Experience in an R&D environment
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Eloise (email@example.com) for further information.
Please feel free to share this with friends of colleagues that may be in interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ