Group Finance Manager | TravelTech | £60,000 - 70,000 + Bonus & Benefits | Central London
JSS are partnering a rapidly growing, Private Equity backed TravelTech Business who are looking for a Group Finance manager to join their growing Finance Team. This is a newly created position which will report into the Group Financial Controller.
With a heavy investment in the technology and multiple other teams this year the business are excited for like-minded, problem solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future.
Principal Duties and
This role covers a wide range of areas within the Finance Department working both with the transactional side and also in assisting with the audit and tax processes.
- Assist with production of group monthly management accounts;
- Assist with production of year end financial statements;
- Oversee the audit process reporting to the SVP Planning, Compliance and Tax;
- Assist with tax computations in UK and US;
- Monthly reconciliation of control accounts;
- Oversee monthly web income reconciliations;
- Responsible for client city and newly acquired city reporting and reconciliation;
- Oversee monthly payroll in UK, Singapore and US;
- Assist Group Financial Controller in VAT calculations;
- Develop and manage team KPI's;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to support the wider functioning of the department
- Big 4/Top 6 ACA Qualified accountant;
- This position will be suitable for someone looking to make their first move from practice (likely to be manager level) OR, someone looking for their 2nd move within industry;
- Ideally 2-5 years PQE;
- Strong excel skills (including vlookups, index-match and pivot tables);
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated and strong desire to learn;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to work across functions;
- Demonstrates a methodical mind set.
"As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our people are more than just their job description. We are a team here which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here."