Our client is a tax credit and incentives specialist firm headquartered in the United States Since their inception in 2001 they've earned a reputation as the top provider in maximizing tax incentives and credits, as well as providing unsurpassed customer service to their clients.
The unprecedented success of their service combined with the Company's unique proprietary tax software has led to organic growth from 65 to 140 FTEs in the United States in the last 6 months !
Now, Leonid has been retained to advise and support their growth into Europe and hire a senior R&D tax consultant who will support the European team by identifying, writing, and/or reviewing successful R&D tax credit applications in the UK.
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns at once to secure tax credits for clients from a variety of sectors (mainly SMEs).
• Liaise on a daily basis with high profile stakeholders; Managing Directors, Heads of Engineering, Heads of R&D, Finance Directors etc;
• Understanding the intricate R&D operations of your client from a technical and financial perspective, in order to write comprehensive reports for submission to HMRC to procure R&D Tax credits.
• Ability to identify and gain entrance into new accounts, secure new clients and revenue streams
Education and experience :
• Minimum 3 years of R&D tax credits experience
• Bachelor's degree ideally in either a finance or scientific/engineering field
• Hands on experience dealing with the financial and technical side of claims from a variety of industries.
• Willing to contribute your ideas and knowledge for the growth of the business.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently and remotely
• Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional opportunities
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
Please get in touch with Emily Roullier-Anderson for a confidential discussion