Here at RK Group we are delighted to be working alongside a leading UK Clothing Retailer with over 265 Nationwide Stores
This is a great opportunity for a Payroll Manager to manage a team of payroll professionals. If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business, and have a job with excellent career prospects, we would love to hear from you.
- Full accountability of payroll processing and reconciliation, dealing with all aspects of payroll from start to finish; i.e. calculating overtime, issuing tax forms, managing maternity/sickness, ensuring payment is made on time and distribution of payslips
- Responsibility for managing the Head Office and Executive payroll to include references, 3rd party requests, payroll queries, manual cheques, over and under payments, tax office requests for information and any other associated duties.
- Oversee the processing of all bonus payments in line with agreed rules and targets.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of all colleagues within your team, ensuring feedback is provided informally / formally on a regular basis.
- To identify and implement the training needs of all colleagues within the team.
- To ensure that all administration and documentation procedures relevant to the department are maintained.
- To undertake any other ad hoc duties/projects as requested
- Undertake and manage all duties related to P11D processing, NIC car analysis, payments, dispensation and payments.
- Manage the extract of relevant data from Time and Attendance system into the correct CSV format for import into the Payroll system.
- Ensure that the Payroll system is regularly maintained and updated.
- Manage the process for 4 weekly payroll deductions.
- Liaise with Management Accounts to agree and reconcile HMRC payments.
- Run 4 weekly payroll journals and period reports in line with agreed Finance deadlines for processing.
- Oversee the process for reconciling all payroll journals.
- Responsibility for running all year-end processes and reports in conjunction with Management Accounts, to ensure that all external payments are processed correctly and in line with specified deadlines.
- Responsibility for processing all BACS payments.
- Understand the Company Fleet and Benefits process.
- To liaise with external/internal audit teams as appropriate, to ensure that the correct processes and procedures are being consistently followed.
- To ensure that reports are completed on a timely basis, in line with agreed deadlines: -