Associate Financial Planner
Job Reference: 15830
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Associate Financial Planner in Bristol/Gloucester. Our firm is a successful financial planning firm in Gloucestershire, which work with HNW clients across the area, with holistic financial advice. Due to continued success, they are looking to expand their boutique office and bring on an associate financial planner. You will be working closely alongside the Chartered Adviser/Director, and after training will benefit from the Hybrid Work model, meaning you'd only have to be in the office a few days a week!
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Attending client meetings with the Adviser
- Creating suitability reports
- Assist with Cashflow modelling
- Work towards acquiring a client bank
- Competitive salary of £35,000 (negotiable)
- Earn commission
- Great benefits package
- Full training
- Fund any exams
- Hybrid working
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma
- Experience in a Paraplanning or trainee advice role
- Motivated to develop advice career
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Gloucestershire on an Associate Financial Planner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.