A fast growth, VC backed Technology business are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk on a permanent basis, the role will be working remotely initially and upon returning to the office you will be based in Farringdon 2 days a week. These roles have come about due to growth of the business and will sit as part of a team of 4.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for processing high volume invoices and building good relationships with suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing sales invoices ensuring that VAT and general ledger codes are correctly allocated
- Credit control, chasing via telephone and email as well as processing applications for credit and monitoring customers credit limits
- Bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Assisting the AP team by providing relevant and accurate information to them
- Assisting with month-end close and reconciliations
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within Accounts Receivable and is confident at collecting debt. Experience working within an SME or start-up environment is beneficial, knowledge of the tech or consumer sector is advantageous. Previous experience of Xero or Netsuite is advantageous. It is essential that you can use your own initiative, that you thrive at working in a fast-paced environment and that you are solution orientated to be considered for this role.
In return for your hard work, you will gain the opportunity to work for a business who truly invests in their staff and company culture. The role has the scope for huge growth with no two days being the same.