An Assistant Accountant is required to join our clients fast paced, growing business in Corby.
This role would either suit an Accounts Assistant who is looking to take the next step in their career or someone already at this level.
You will be working as part of a team of five ensuring that all financial transactions are completed accurately and to deadlines, all accounts are fully reconciled and assisting the Finance Manager with preparing information for the board.
Other duties will include:
- Monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliations for AR and AP ledgers and AR prepayments
- Preparation of monthly VAT reconciliations and quarterly submission to HMRC
- Monitoring of creditworthiness of finance customers
- Processing and maintaining debt collection records
- Dealing and assisting with any sales ledger queries, customer queries and auction house invoices
- Consolidation and recharge of costs to related parties
- Supporting AR and AP with day to day tasks as required
You will probably be AAT part or fully qualified, although QBE will be considered, have at least 3 years' previous finance experience in a varied role and have excellent organisation skills. You will be a strong team player with good IT skills - experience of Dynamics 365 would be advantageous but not essential.
For further details please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd.