You will be joining a highly skilled and high performing team with a regional remit.
- Advise on cost saving opportunities to the Regional Manager, as well as supporting in the implementation of strategic plans
- Taking the lead on specific projects
- Producing and reviewing weekly and monthly financial and management Reports,
- Analysing and interpreting operational data to drive improvements in business profitability
- Developing and mentoring a remote team of administrators
You will be a commercially astute and fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and be able to evidence the following:
- Proven experience of operating in a business partner or equivalent level role, coupled with the know-how and confidence to present clear and simple results in a cost focused setting.
- Strong planning and forecasting abilities, backed by a genuine desire to get to know the business and really understand the activities and underlying cost drivers behind it.
- Advanced Excel and first rate communication skills, plus a good knowledge of reporting tools, as well as evidence of involvement in the successful delivery of project based activities.
Ifyou would like to discuss this role frther, please get in touch on or email