- Are you either degree educated or may be studying towards or possesses an accounting qualification and has worked on Finance projects (any kind of accounting project like a General Ledger implementation or a finance transformation project)?
- Do you have a basic understanding of accounting principles with experience of having worked in a finance-based reporting role (management accounts, financial reporting, tax or regulatory reporting)?
- Advanced MS Excel skills / experience is essential; Practical experience of using SQL, MS PowerBI, VBA, Python or other programming languages used in end user automation is desirable.
Finance Transformation Business Analyst
Global award-winning Investment Bank is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their City of London office, is looking to add a Finance Transformation Business Analyst to the Finance Business Analyst team.
As a Finance Transformation Business Analyst:
- Responsible for managing / supporting Finance change, system testing, data analysis and MI system training / documentation.
- Perform required business analysis, data modelling and data reconciliation activities.
- Deliver semi-automated solution prototypes and tools, designing and implementing appropriate systematic and / or procedural controls; Write and maintain technical and user process documentation.
- Proactively contribute to the evolution of PowerBI analytics and timely and accurate updates to shared dashboards.
- Perform and direct timely UAT completion for / by Finance colleagues.
- Draft / perform system testing or overseeing / reviewing testing.
- Draft / review / update TheMIS MIS User Documentation. This may require technical analysis and collaboration with system developers to translate complex data transformations.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Finance Transformation Business Analyst role