£23,000 - £30,000
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our client, a fast-growing consumer lending business based in Sevenoaks, Kent. They are a market leader in their sector and have been ranked in the Financial Times FT1000 Europe's Fastest Growing Companies for 2019.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Loan pay-outs
- Customer loan postings
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger
- Daily payments
- Email queries
- Customer refunds
- Preparing journals
- Assist with month end preparation
- Assist with preparation of management information
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring appropriate support is in place and reconciling items are cleared within the agreed timeframes
- Funder cash control
- Assist with audit as required
- Assist with statutory accounts as required
- Ensure process notes are kept fully up to date
- Assist with adhoc tasks as required
- 2.1 or higher degree in numerical subject
- Good planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Able to work with competing deadlines and priorities, whilst delivering quality outputs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish effective working relationships at all levels.
- Good team player, able to work with a large, varied team and provide support across the whole team, willing to get stuck in to help the team meet demand.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, pro-activity, and strong work ethic. Resilient and tenacious, with an enthusiastic 'can-do' attitude.
- Keen to develop and learn, inquisitive.
- Appreciates the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good MS Office skills.
- An ACCA/CIMA/ACA training package may be offered as part of this role.
- Potential to also work with the FP&A and Capital Markets teams.
Our client offers an attractive reward package which includes:
- Continuous support, training and development and effective career progression
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays & an additional day off for your Birthday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension employer contribution of 5%
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme