We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant with our client, a leading Engineering company based in Greater London on a long term contractual basis.
The suitable candidate should be able to maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation, and coordination with other department leaders, and other staff and previous experience with SAP is essential.
- Managing a ledger of suppliers, requiring the Accounts Payable Officer to post / check / prepare invoices up for payment with all supporting documents.
- Processing invoices in a timely manner in accordance to the supplier contractual terms.
- To review and verify invoices against order line items, bank details, VAT details against the purchase orders in SAP etc.
- To identify and escalate all supplier invoice problems in a timely manner.
- Tracking and monitoring accounts payable aging.
- Assist the team to comply with, and to enforce internal controls set forth by the Company.
For more information, please contact Charlie on or email
Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.