My client is a small and growing Independant Financial Advisory firm based in Leeds, providing personalised and tailored Independent Financial Advice to both businesses and individuals in the Yorkshire areas.
My client, due to a new 5-year growth plan, is seeking to strengthen their current Advisory team, by taking on a Trainee Adviser, ideally someone who is seeking their next step from Paraplanning into Advice. You will be supported and guided right through to Chartered status.
The main purpose of the position will be:
- To assist the Financial Planners of the business in reviewing and analysing plan details and preparing reports for the client.
- Conducting Whole of Market Product Research and preparing cash flow analysis
- Provide ongoing service to the existing client as per our service proposition, including dealing with ongoing client queries.
Your specific Responsibilities will be:
- Providing ongoing advice to existing clients and undertake annual reviews.
- Servicing existing client accounts and implementing additional recommendations.
- Obtaining information from advisers and 3rd party product providers to prepare comprehensive suitability reports
- Taking into consideration the clients full & current circumstances including tax positions, income etc.
- Preparing full risk, cost and performance analysis & profiling for inclusion in suitability reports
- Ensure all recommendations meet with company standards
- Ensure that reports are prepared in a professional manner, with all report enclosures as required
- Updating the Back Office systems (Intelligent Office) with all tasks undertaken and monitoring of all report-related activities
- Preparing complex calculations, such as carry forward, Capital Gains Tax and bond calculations
- Providing MI and sharing ideas with the team
Ideally the suitable candidate will have familiarity with Analysis tools such as those provided by Dynamic Planner, CashCalc and Financial Express Analytics (FE Analytics), coupled with a keen interest into moiving into and Advice position and gaining CAS status.
A great competitive salary is offered, along with a clear career progression path. and working with a great team and company, who truly value & reward their employees. Great benefist structure in place including 6 weeks holiday, non-contributory pension & bonus schemes.