A renowned private healthcare organisation is currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join on a temporary to permanent basis and add-value within their excellent finance team including working closely with a wide-range of stakeholders and supporting with management accounting-related duties.
As the Finance Business Partner your duties will include:
- Working closely with a range of senior management across the organisation, acting as a trusted financial advisor
- Producing budgets and forecasts for different areas of the organisation
- Producing business cases as required
- Scenario modelling
- Month-end management accounting tasks
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant or working towards a recognised qualification
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have an interest in healthcare and the charity sector
- Have a commercial mindset
To apply for this exciting role that will offer a wide and interesting range of duties as well as an attractive salary and great benefits please submit your CV today.