EA First are partnering with a large global organisation in their search for an Internal Audit Manager to join their already well established yet growing team.
This organisation is forward thinking, progressive, and are proud to have an inclusive culture where absolutely everyone truly feels able to be themselves. They are committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a number of audits that contribute to the global audit programme, delivering independent assurance and insight to the business and acting as a catalyst for change.
You will be responsible for
- A portfolio of audits each year, from detailed planning of the audit purpose/objectives, expected outcomes and activity-based resource planning to reporting and following up on agreed actions. This may include performing ad hoc "in-flight" audits and programme assurance engagements of ongoing change initiative projects
- Writing Audit Reports and key audit deliverables, providing accurate and timely information to key partners such as the Executive and Audit Committee and Board reporting.
- Proactively communicating with internal and external partners to inform, advance, seek advice and decisions
- Embedding new technology approaches including the use of Automation, Continuous Improvement and Data Analytics to providing greater assurance and insights
- Having regular communication with key partners to ensure that audit issues are addressed and identifying further opportunities and efficiencies to support the business
- Effective team-working to delivering team objectives, networking and relationship building across the business
- Leading change projects and applying design thinking to identify ways to improve the Group Risk and Audit function and contribute to/ help to deliver other improvements projects
- Driving own audit training including self-learning about the business and the industry; and
The successful candidate
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant, IIA qualified Auditor or other relevant qualification
- Problem solving skills to identify pragmatic solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication and the ability to demonstrate credibility with partners at all levels
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven audit experience
- Project & Organisational Change experience
- A few years in an internal audit function is desirable however practice leavers looking to move into industry & commerce will be considered.
What's in it for you:
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- Leading pension scheme
- Exclusive deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Opportunities to further develop with ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
Up to £70000.00 per annum