This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our fantastic clients in the finance sector as a Payroll Clerk based in their Head Office in Camberley.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dynamic individual who has experience in a similar position for this forward thinking client. The successful applicant will:
To ensure accurate and timely payroll production in accordance with statutory regulations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange the payment of salaries through the computerised payroll system, to include holiday and statutory payments.
- Administer the Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes.
- Respond to queries from contractors in relation to their pay, Taxation and National Insurances etc.
- To complete various forms required and respond to communications from HMRC.
- Liaise with clients regarding paylog and invoice queries.
- Answer inbound calls and deal with queries.
- To assist with Right to Work and Document Checks.
- To assist with Contactor and Agency Registrations. §Day to Day administration as required.
Requirements of the role:
- Able to demonstrate experience in a payroll related environment.
- Able to demonstrate aptitude of using figures.
- Excellent attention to detail and a hands on approach.
- You should be confident with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment and able to multitask.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft skills (Outlook, Excel & Word must be proficient).
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a sometimes pressured environment.