Bookkeeper, Glasgow, 25K+
You're excellent at keeping on top of deadlines and are always thoroughly organised when it comes to balancing the needs of clients from a variety of different sectors.
You're looking for the opportunity to work for a firm that really lives by its values. You want to be part of a team that make a big difference to their clients' lives.
This organisation is a well-respected and professional company with an impressive client base.
This is a busy department where you'll be responsible for the bookkeeping for a variety of clients from different backgrounds, so your excellent organisational and communication skills will really come in handy.
What will the day to day look like?
- Providing an all-round bookkeeping service
- Preparing basic management accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase ledger/sales ledger invoices
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Keeping up to date and accurate records
- Producing reports for senior management
- Managing expectations and delivering business advisory services
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Involvement in client engagements and systems training
Are you who we are looking for?
- You will have gained previous experience within a firm of Accountants
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- You are a natural problem-solver and can work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills are fundamental to the role, particularly Excel
- Experience of using cloud accounting software is advantageous
Interested? Please forward your CV to Ashlene McFadden using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer all applications will be treated as such.