Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a multinational insurance company to find a Pensions and Benefits specialist to join their reward team for a 2 month FTC with the possibility of this extension.
This role will reporting into the Global Pensions and Benefits Manager and the role will be focused on working with business assurance, inspection services an cyber security divisions to support the management of pensions and benefits programmes in place across 52 countries.
The responsibilities will be as seen below:
- Oversees the successful completion of enrolment, cancellation and changes for benefits and pension programs according to the employee lifecycle.
- Timely resolution of employee's queries, questions or concerns.
- In compliance with local regulations and company procedures, maintains related records and completes the required reports and forms.
- Maintenance of up to date and accurate Global Pensions and Benefits summaries/inventory and associated documentation.
- Support the benefits plan renewal activity as required.
- Support on Global Pensions and Benefits Projects and annual/periodic events such as policy reviews and benchmarking.
- International pensions and benefits experience
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Auto enrolment experience
To be considered, please apply accordingly.