Do you have experience providing support on complex Capital Programmes? Are you looking for an interim role in which you can hit the ground running in adding value? Are you available at short notice in the new year?
My client is a Local Authority in London with a large Capital Programme. They are currently recruiting an Interim Senior Finance Manager - Capital Programme on an initial 3-6 month contract with key responsibilities covering:
- Being the key finance support on the Capital Programme consisting of budgets in the hundreds of millions of pounds
- Being the strategic business partner who will analyse and model scenarios to determine best course of action with regards to new build, regeneration, supported living, and other housing delivery areas
- Assess business opportunities, appraising investments using existing Excel models
- Being the financial advisor to senior stakeholders in a large local authority
This would be a great opportunity for someone with prior experience in this field to have a big impact in a short space of time. Those with experience in the capital programme of other local authorities should find this an exciting opportunity to work on one of the largest capital budgets in London.
To be considered, here are the criteria to meet:
- Hold a full accountancy qualification
- Have experience managing capital budgets, ideally in a local authority
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to challenge and influence at senior levels.
This post will move to interview shortly after the new year - please be the first to get your application in.