Group Management Accountant
This role will suit a candidate who is looking for a challenging and varied role, at the heart of a dynamic international Group that is going through significant growth and change, backed by one the UK's leading Private Equity groups.
This role will be based in central London and can be done remotely in line with the Groups "remote first" policy which allows colleagues to agree remote-based and office-based working guidelines with their manager.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and costings information, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of data reported working with internal and external stakeholders across multiple countries
- Preparation of annual budgets collaborating with operational and functional leaders
- Development, preparation, and analysis of monthly financial MI and KPIs
- Advising on the financial implications of business decisions Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies to generate shareholder value
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure, and ensuring expenditure is in line with the budget
- Recommending strategies to manage or reduce costs
- Analysing and managing risk
- Offering professional input on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Effectively communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Regularly review and recommend process improvements to continuously strive for excellence in management accounting process and service to stakeholders.
- In addition to the duties listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties as may arise in connection with the successful operation of the Company Authority
- To operate within the parameters of the Group Delegation of Authority Matrix and Group Finance policies.
QUALIFICATIONS / ATTRIBUTES
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 3-years PQE
- Min. 4 years working experience in similar role
- Practical knowledge and experience of IFRS reporting
- Experience of consolidation and sub consolidation
- Experience of subscription-based revenue models and deferred revenue accounting
- Excellent skills in Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP systems - VISMA and/or similar mid-sized ERP.
- Drive and ability to work independently.
- Possesses good organisation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence and the ability to influence individuals for approvals and suppliers requesting payment.