iMultiply are working in partnership with an Edinburgh based company to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. The role is paying a competitive salary along with some great additional benefits. This role is great opportunity for an individual to join a fairly new team and bring fresh ideas to the table.
A well established and highly performing business that operates primarily on the East Coast of Scotland. They are a high performing business once again going through a period of growth and are looking to add a Credit Controller to their team. They are a hard-working bunch keen on adding a conscientious and pro-active individual into the business that fits into their dynamic company culture.
The role of Credit Controller will work with a newly formed finance team and will report into the Credit Control Team Leader. The successful individual will have experience of chasing overaged debt, building relationships with customers and assisting with the process improvement piece.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to build efficient working relationships with a number of non-finance stakeholders within the organisation. It is also key for this individual to balance their time effectively and prioritise set tasks at the appropriate time.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Accurately maintain customer accounts and accounting systems;
- Manage ledger in line with credit management targets and timelines through liaison with customers by telephone and email to ensure adherence to agreed contractual terms;
- Monitor deductions and ensure relevant action is taken to resolve any issues;
- Manage the application of late payment fees;
- Liaise with the Credit Control Team Leader, to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly;
- Issue monthly statement of accounts with supporting documentation;
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar type role
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong IT skills (in particular Excel)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
The role of Credit Controller will offer a competitive salary up to £25,000 including a generous benefits package. The company are also very keen to secure individuals looking to progress through the Finance function and as such are keen to assist with that. The offices are accessible via public transport and can be easily accessed from Fife, East Lothian, West Lothian and Midlothian.
For further information please feel free to get in touch with Hamish Law at iMultiply.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic.