This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded (£200m) cutting edge new technology business which is at the forefront of the electric vehicle industry. The company holds an enviable position in the market with very little competition and they are signing deals with major industry blue-chips for long term agreements. This is a new role to head up the company's Finance team and be positioned on the Board as a key member of the team.
- Responsible for all Financial Reporting and regulatory submissions to the relevant authorities
- Responsible for the Finance team which prepares accurate and timely management accounts
- Monitor business performance to drive growth and control overheads
- Provide operational and financial strategic planning to the business
- A graduate with ACA, ACCA or CIMA professional qualification
- Commercially aware, advising on paths of growth for the business.
- A successful track record of career growth within Finance, leading a team and hitting targets
- Entrepreneurial, decisive, a leader with gravitas capable of moving quickly in a small, dynamic business
- Experience of the Civil Engineering industry is desirable
The salary for the role is up to £120,000 plus bonus with the potential for equity in the business in the future.