£28,000 plus 20% bonus/ benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Supervisor to join our business, based near Tamworth. The role will suit someone who has strong knowledge of owning and managing third party payroll services and is up for a challenge of managing a range of different payroll services for clients.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Supervisor who can come in to lead, and develop, our payroll function as our client base grow - we have grown three-fold in the last two years and the next couple of years look no different. So there is a great opportunity for someone to grow with the business.
The Flo Group
We provide software, payroll and funding solutions to the recruitment industry.
We are privately owned, growing quickly - sometimes too quickly! - and have a positive, friendly team across the business working from some converted stables just outside Tamworth.
Managing a team of 3 to:
- Process multiple client payrolls, using a different payroll software platforms
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to a high volume, weekly paid workforce
- Resolve escalated payroll queries and issues, working with and acting as the main point of contact in the team
- To be the company payroll expert - to be aware of changes to payroll legislation and advise the business accordingly
In the near term the role will involve running some payrolls yourself, alongside supervising the team. However, the team will grow throughout 2022 and our expectations is that over time it will become a 'management only' role.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who has:
- Proven team leadership experience
- A high level of interest/ experience in what systems can do for a business - able to adapt to/ work with a number of different systems at the same time
- Strong technical payroll knowledge, including working with CIS payrolls and Pension Providers
- Experience of providing outsourced services and therefore some experience of managing customer relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly developing and innovative provider of bespoke support solutions in this sector. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate they are driven, focused and keen to succeed. Someone who takes pride in getting it right.
We have a great team environment, work from a set of converted barns in a beautiful parkland setting just outside Tamworth and offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a bonus potential of 20% of salary.