Camfaud Concrete Pumps Ltd is the largest concrete pump hire company in the country with depots throughout England, Scotland and Wales. We work on all the major civil engineering projects, Crossrail, Hinkley Point C, High Speed 2 etc, and many of the major building projects, The Shard, Centrepoint, Olympic Park etc.
We operate the largest fleet of concrete pumps in the UK, we are growing, and we are looking for people to grow with us.
This Management Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified management accountant to assist in the production of month end management accounts and maintain financial controls. You will also be heavily involved in the development of improving processes to enhance the departments contribution to the company. This role will ideally suit someone with month-end experience and dealing with projects. You should be keen to develop with an exciting and growing business. As a Management Accountant, you will be reporting to the Financial Controllers and assisting other stakeholders within the company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly regional P/L
- Provides regular management information through monthly KPI reports
- Contribute to P&L budgeting and reforecast process
- Prepare and submission of the quarterly VAT returns
- Maintain and improve internal controls, processes and procedures
- Managing and supporting with the Internal/External Audit requests
- Supporting the accounts payable team and reviewing their output
- Supporting and being part of various projects and analysis work
- Any other ad-hoc work as required
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 2 - 3 years in Accounting and Finance
- A part-qualified / qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Desire to make a difference within the finance team
- Meeting tight deadlines, whilst maintaining high quality outputs
- Great communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
Job Type: Permanent
£35,000 to £40,000 per year