Overall purpose of the role:
To gain experience and knowledge of the various banking teams within Natixis London Branch. You will gain hands-on experience in different investment banking businesses through participation in a rotational program consisting of between 4 and 8 six-month rotations between Coverage, Acquisition & Strategic Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Real Assets and KYC.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting with marketing pitch preparation and research.
- Assisting with financial modelling and credit analysis in respect of finance transactions.
- Gathering and analysing financial data, reporting variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Liaison with Risk, Structuring desks, Legal, Compliance, MO, and BO operations.
- Assisting the team as assigned, to develop knowledge of clients and their needs.
- Maintaining awareness of all economic and financial data and any other important factors (e.g. fiscal changes) likely to affect the client base and products being marketed.
- Adhere to and understand risks to the bank and the client resulting from successful conclusion of transactions.
- Maintain and develop product knowledge. Complete all mandatory training as required to maintain competence.
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements as issued from time to time, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual, Compliance policies and procedures, Security policies & procedures; Financial Security requirements, including but not limited to the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.