Deutsche Bank Group Strategic Analytics (GSA) Quantitative Strat
Corporate Title:Analyst / Associate / Assistant Vice President / Vice President / Director
You will be joining Deutsche Bank Group Strategic Analytics, Deutsche Bank GSA is a 1st line function of 700+ people with the mandate to be a single, end-to-end quantitative analytics and model delivery function for Deutsche Bank Group.
The function covers all aspects of model development, implementation, execution and production support. Having its own set of tools, analytics and applications, Deutsche Bank GSA works closely with technology and the business to ensure the integrity and stability of our risk and P&L, pricing models, capital modelling and enhancing the quality of the data we consume.
The function also supports our 2nd line of defence partners with aspects of capital & risk modelling and enhanced analytics such as transaction surveillance.
What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- We are looking for skilled professionals with varying degrees of domain expertise across business lines (e.g. Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate Banking etc.) and infrastructure areas such as Risk, Finance and Treasury
- In addition to domain expertise, individuals should also have strong modelling and analytical expertise combined with the ability to write code within strategic applications
- This unique modelling, analytical and coding skillset is required across a number of areas within Deutsche Bank Group Strategic Analytics
- Desk Strats supporting the various business divisions (Investment Bank, Corporate Bank)
- Strats teams supporting our infrastructure partners in Market Risk and Treasury
- Platform Team developing and supporting our front office Risk & PnL systems
- Deutsche Bank Analytics which develops and maintains our analytics library
- Credit, Market and Anti-Financial Crime modelling teams, which support the Banks 2nd line of defence functions
Your skills and experience
- Strong quantitative, modelling, pricing and risk management skills, demonstrated within a financial services environment
- Relevant education such as an BSc/MSc/PhD in a subject such as Finance, Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics or Engineering, or the equivalent work experience or qualifications
- Experience working with a business or infrastructure area to identify their problems and deliver technical solutions in C++ and/or Python
- Strong focus on business driven opportunities, and bringing innovative and quantitative ideas to solve complex problems
- Ability to identify synergies across the domain to deliver a comprehensive and scalable solution
- Experience working with market data construction
- Understanding of financial products; and Experience delivering in an agile, fast-paced technology driven environment
How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
London Winchester House