The Key Account Manager will develop and enhance Beavertown's relationships with a specific base of national and regional On Trade groups. The successful candidate will have direct account responsibility for specific On Trade groups & will be accountable for the Beavertown range of beers within those customers.
This is a critical role within the business and the successful candidate will need to be a team player & work closely across the business to ensure the customers receive the optimum service.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the end to end customer relationship with the National & Regional customers within your ledger including:-
-Day to day ongoing support & management
-Longer term strategic visioning for customers within ledger
-Full P&L responsibility for customers within ledger
-Full negotiation responsibility for customers within ledger
-Ongoing brand & activation optimisation for customers within ledger
- Increasing our share of each customer within your ledger through broadening our distribution footprint across their respective businesses
- Working with the individual customers to develop a bespoke drinker plan for them that drives footfall into their sites.
- Working with the Head of On Trade Groups to achieve sales and distribution goals by developing compelling commercial propositions for our customers
- Ensuring on an ongoing basis the brand execution in the market is in line with brand values & imperatives
- Achieve monthly & annual off trade targets e.g Volume/NSR
- Working within designated cost pricing corridors
- Ensuring all customers are met once a month minimum.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Strong negotiation principles & technique to ensure the right commercial outcome is achieved.
- Experience managing a leading UK On trade group is highly preferable
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data is required
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction
- Candidates must have a passion for craft beer as well as being well-connected to the craft brewing community
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of working time
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results.... everyone's opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.