Senior Reserving Analyst | London Market Insurer | London / WFH | £70 - 80,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading London market insurer in their search for a Senior Reserving Analyst to join their team.
This is a great role offering lots of further training, development & progression.
Some responsibilities include:
- Manage the Solvency II TPs calculation and validation process for each managed Syndicates/
- Assist in Pillar III equivalent reporting required by regulators
- Help manage relationships and communication flows with external auditors
- Provide support to the capital modelling team by focusing mainly on reserving risks and underwriting risks for parameterisation and validations
- Assist in Group reporting if needed
- Assist in reserving results reporting to Group level
- Background in GI reserving; making good progress on actuarial exams or nearly qualified actuary
- Extensive experience in Solvency II calculation and reporting, preferable with Lloyd's market experience
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel, VBA; Access and SQL ResQ experience as a plus
Please note, the role is currently working from home but going forward you will be required to work in their London office 2/3 times a week.
This is an urgent hire, and the hiring manager requires the role filled asap, so can interview imminently! So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk