Here at Sealey, we are looking to recruit a Pricing Co-ordinator to join our dedicated Marketing team in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. You will join on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading hand, power tool, and equipment distributors? With over 42 years of experience in the industry, Sealey is a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, construction, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial, and engineering market sectors.
Your responsibilities as our Pricing Co-ordinator will include:
- Using sales reports and other tools to determine the pricing for our National and Dealer Promotions
- Conducting reviews of our Standard Pricing
- Co-ordinating price list updates by uploading to the AX database and circulating the updated price list file as required
- Compiling various weekly reports and distributing to stakeholders
- Ensuring price files are uploaded onto our FTP site, and B2B website
- Reporting on sales performance to determine what worked and why, and what did not work and why
- Regularly refreshing the data for the Promotions Pricing Dashboard
- Working closely with the Promotions team to ensure that deadlines are met
What we're looking for in our Pricing Co-ordinator:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Someone organised, with analytical and numeracy skills
- The ability to view things from a commercial perspective
- The ability to use Microsoft Excel and Power BI would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits our Pricing Co-ordinator will receive:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days (after qualifying period) plus Public Holidays
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Health cash plan.
- Staff discount on Sealey and Dellonda products.
- Free on-site parking.
If you have the skills and experience required to excel as our Pricing Co-ordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY today!