Corporate Finance Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance Partner Designate who is looking to lead a corporate finance function for a growing accounting firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its team members and rewards and recognises your contribution? If so, this Corporate Finance Partner Designate role within a top 40 accountancy firm in Manchester could be for you.
ACA qualified, you'll need to have extensive experience in corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
You'll need to be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
You'll need to be technically strong while driving customer service excellence, which requires excellent communication skills.
For the right person, this established and growing firm in Manchester offers a supportive environment that provides excellent benefits.
- All elements of corporate and commercial finance, mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Lead and advise clients with businesses for sale (with a multi-million-pound sale value).
- Advise clients on operational changes in preparation for the sale of the business.
- Advise clients on business expansion plans, which may include mergers, acquisitions, and new site analysis.
- Provide strategic financial and operations advice to poor-performing businesses.
- Lead complex working capital exercises with businesses alongside accountants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Assist clients in securing finance to complete management buyouts (MBOs).
- Contribute to the firm's revenue by networking, building relationships, retaining, and growing clients through opportunity development and efficiency identification.
- Mentor and monitor more junior team members while fostering a supportive environment.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This top 40 accountancy firm has a positive and supportive culture and values its team members.
Benefits As A Corporate Finance Partner Designate
- £80,000 to £120,000
- Bonus scheme.
- Competitive benefits package.
- QBE (qualified by experience), ACA, ACCA, or FCCA qualified.
- An experienced Corporate Finance Partner Designate with a proven track record.
- Experience working with a wide variety of industries and client turnover sizes would be beneficial.
- Previous corporate and commercial finance experience, including mergers and acquisitions, financial modelling, and financial advice.
- Previous experience in managing a corporate finance team.
- Technically strong with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the UK.