We have a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company as an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis, based at their Office in Oxford.
- Manage and complete weekly sales invoicing of credit accounts, monthly residency agreements and any ad hoc invoicing as required from time to time
- Resolve any customer invoicing/account queries in an effective and timely manner
- Manage and update system pricing details as and when necessary, ensuring all changes and correctly reflected in accordance to the Published Fees and charges
- Produce, monitor and communicate internal KPIs, movement statistics, fuel pricing and any other financial analysis
- Maintain and monitor the Resident Database, ensuring customer data and discounts are current and accurately reflected in the airport operating/accounting systems
- Check and code accounts payable invoices, ensuring the correct sales invoice recharges have been made where applicable
- Account, banking and petty cash reconciliation.
- Collation of monthly payroll information
- Ad hoc duties as required including customer service
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger or General Accounts
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn with a proactive approach
- Good team player