Anderson Knight is working with a client based in the Glasgow area to recruit a Finance Business Partner. There is a requirement to be on site three days a week with two days working from home.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the post holder will be assigned several business units that they will be responsible for. You will be communicating with non-finance stakeholders to go over the numbers and prepare the management accounts for each unit. We are searching for an accountant with excellent communication skills who can deal with various personalities across the organisation.
The main responsibilities the Finance Business Partner position entails are:
- Prepare management accounts for multiple sites to agreed deadlines
- Report & present the results to the Regional Director & Financial Controller
- Preparation and distribution of site management information packs, spending time reviewing with Site Managers in order to drive improvements, challenging the Site Managers to make efficiency savings at each site
- Produce KPI's to generate discussion on site performance
- Prepare the half yearly reforecast
- Prepare the annual budget
- Assist the sites to manage the internal controls, processes and procedures to ensure standard and consistent results
In order to be considered for the role you must possess the following:
- An accountancy qualification (CIMA/CA/ACCA)
- Strong communication skills
- A proactive approach to work
- The ability to solve complex problems
- An outgoing personality
- A driven/motivated individual
To apply, please submit your CV below.