iMultiply are working in partnership with a fast-growing Accountancy Firm to recruit for the position of Audit Senior offering a superb salary and a fantastic working environment.
This Firm has an innovative and refreshing approach making them one of the most progressive and forward-thinking Firms on the market. The Practice has ambitious growth plans, and they are looking for someone who can play a pivotal role in driving this growth. The Partners and senior management team have adopted a modern and inclusive culture where you are encouraged to embrace change and challenge the norm.
Day to day you will be responsible for;
- Playing a crucial part in the audit of a varied portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors
- Assisting the leadership in the winning of new work
- Leading the onsite audit team and acting as the main point of contact for the client
- Developing and maintaining effective client relationships and identifying cross-selling opportunities where appropriate
- Play a key role in the Audit from planning through to the completion stage
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and acting as a role model for them
- Reporting findings to Management/Partners and preparing audit report/summary
- Assisting with in-house training sessions
- Ensuring that work is completed within the agreed timescales and budgets
To be considered for the role you will ideally have;
- A professional accountancy qualification - ACCA/ICAS or equivalent. Strong Part Qualified or Finalist candidates may be considered
- Exposure to external audit within an Accountancy Firm
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport and credibility
- A pro-active and forward-thinking approach
The position of Audit Senior offers the chance to develop your career and skillset in a talented and ambitious team. The business has a market-leading agile working policy. This was already in place pre-pandemic but has been refined to reflect the changing landscape. The firm is growing rapidly and they have plans to continue this in the next 5 years.
For more information on the Audit Senior position, please call Gareth Spowart on or email
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's "protected characteristic"